Movember - Please donate
It’s not often that I post something personal on this blog. Movember is an important cause so I’ll make an exception.
It’s Movember and time to focus on men’s health. To show my commitment, I’m donating my face to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November, and need your support. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer and male depression.
Why am I so passionate about men’s health?
- 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed
- 1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime
I’m asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
- Donating online at: http://www.movember.com/m/2443216
- Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember’, referencing my Registration ID: 2443216 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002, Australia
If you’d like to find out more about the type of work you’d be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://au.movember.com/about
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health.